Super Forms – Password Protect & User Lockout is a powerful tool that allows website owners to protect their data and limit user access. This feature is ideal for websites that require a high level of security and privacy, such as financial institutions or government websites. With Super Forms, website owners can easily set up a password protection system, as well as user lockout, to ensure only authorized users have access to the website.
Password protection requires website visitors to enter a valid username and password before they can gain access to the website. This allows website owners to protect their data from unauthorized access. The user lockout feature enables website owners to set limits on user access, such as restricting the number of login attempts, or specifying a time limit for users to stay logged in. This helps to keep out malicious users who may be attempting to gain access to the website.
In addition to the password protection and user lockout features, Super Forms also offers a variety of other security features. These include two-factor authentication, which requires a user to provide two pieces of identifying information, such as a phone number or email address, to gain access to the website. This helps to deter hackers and other unwanted visitors. Super Forms also provides a secure SSL certificate to protect data transmitted over the internet.
With Super Forms, website owners can easily customize their security settings to suit their needs. They can choose to make their website public, private, or even require a subscription for access. They can also set up a variety of user-defined access rules, such as user roles and permissions. This allows website owners to control who can access their website and what they can do on it.
The user lockout feature is especially useful for websites with a large number of users. If someone attempts to gain access to the website multiple times, the user lockout feature will prevent them from doing so after a certain number of attempts. This helps to deter hackers and protect the website from malicious activity.
Super Forms provides a comprehensive and easy-to-use security solution for website owners. It offers a variety of features to keep out unauthorized users and protect data from unauthorized access. With Super Forms, website owners can easily set up a password protection system and user lockout to ensure only authorized users have access to the website.
- Password protection: Secure your forms with password-protected access to protect sensitive information.
- User lockout: Restrict access to specific users or groups of users with flexible user lockout settings.
- Customizable forms: Create custom forms with a variety of field types, including text, radio buttons, checkboxes, and drop-down menus.
- Conditional logic: Create dynamic forms with conditional logic to show or hide certain fields depending on user input.
- Form analytics: Track form usage and performance with detailed analytics to help optimize your forms.
- Form notifications: Set up notifications to alert you when a user fills out a form or when an action is taken on a form.
- Multi-language support: Create forms in multiple languages to accommodate global users.
- Customizable themes: Customize the look of your form with a range of color palettes and fonts.
- CAPTCHA: Include a CAPTCHA challenge to protect against bots and automated form submissions.
- GDPR-compliant forms: Comply with GDPR requirements with built-in privacy and data protection features.
At the time of writing, ‘Super Forms – Password Protect & User Lockout’ has been downloaded over 20,000 times.
There are three price offers for Super Forms – Password Protect & User Lockout:
1. Basic: $39.00
2. Plus: $79.00
3. Pro: $99.00
How to use it ?
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Super Forms – Password Protect & User Lockout” and click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin once it is installed.
- Go to Settings > Super Forms > Password Protect & User Lockout to configure the plugin.
- Set the number of failed login attempts allowed before a user is locked out, the lockout duration, and the number of attempts before an IP address is locked out.
- Set the “Allow Password Reset” field to yes if you want to allow users to reset their passwords.
- Set the “Allow Password Reset” field to no if you want to disable password resetting.
- Set the “Require Password Change After Reset” field to yes if you want users to have to reset their passwords every few months.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your settings.
- Go to the page, post, or custom post type you want to protect and click the “Protect” button.
- Enter the password you want to use to protect the page and click the “Save” button.
Frequently asked questions
1. Does Super Forms support two-factor authentication? Yes, Super Forms includes two-factor authentication, so users can securely protect their form with a second layer of security.
2. Can I customize the lockout period? Yes, Super Forms lets you set a custom lockout period to whatever duration you need, from a few minutes to a few hours.
3. How secure is Super Forms? Super Forms is very secure, using the highest level of encryption and secure protocols to protect your data and user accounts.
4. Can I password protect individual forms? Yes, Super Forms lets you password protect individual forms so that only the people with the correct password can access them.
5. Does Super Forms support multiple users? Yes, Super Forms supports multiple users, so you can manage and control access to your forms and data from any device.