Ultimate Member User Tags is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create a user directory and tag users with specific labels. This plugin is perfect for creating an online community or membership site. It provides a powerful way to organize your users into groups and quickly find members with specific interests.
The plugin allows you to create custom user tags that are associated with each user. These tags can be used to categorize the users in a way that makes sense for your website. For example, you could create tags for members of a sports team, members of a specific organization, or members of a specific age group.
When a user registers on your site, they can enter their tags in the registration form. This allows you to easily assign tags to the user without having to manually enter them each time.
Once the tags are created, you can use them to filter and search for users on your site. This feature is incredibly helpful when you need to quickly find a user with a specific interest or skill. For example, if you need to find a specific user with a specific skill set, you can search for users with that tag.
The plugin also includes a number of other features to help manage your user directory. For example, you can set up automated emails to send out to users with specific tags. This allows you to keep your users informed about any updates or changes to your site. Additionally, you can create custom user profile fields and assign them to specific user tags. This allows you to collect specific data from users that have certain tags.
Ultimate Member User Tags is an incredibly powerful plugin for creating user directories and easily organizing your users. It provides a straightforward way to quickly find users with specific interests and skills. With its easy-to-use interface, you can create custom user tags and automated emails in no time. It is the perfect solution for creating an online community or membership site.
- Ability to assign tags to users
- Tag users with multiple tags
- Ability to search for users by tag
- Ability to list all users with a particular tag
- Flexible tag-based user filtering
- Option to allow users to select their own tags
- Option to assign tags to users automatically
- Option to display tag clouds
- Option to restrict tags to specific user roles
- Option to moderate new tags before they are added to the system
As of April 2020, Ultimate Member User Tags has been downloaded over 10,000 times.
Ultimate Member User Tags is a plugin for WordPress websites. It is available for purchase from the WordPress plugin store. The price offers vary depending on the number of sites you wish to install the plugin on.
The price offers are as follows:
1 Site – $39
5 Sites – $99
Unlimited Sites – $149
How to use it ?
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Ultimate Member User Tags” and install the plugin.
- Once installed, activate the plugin.
- Go to Ultimate Member > Settings > User Tags.
- Enable user tags and add tags to the available list.
- Select the user roles that can use tags.
- Save the settings.
- Go to Ultimate Member > User Tags > Custom Fields.
- Create custom fields to be associated with the user tags.
- Save the settings.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Select the users you want to assign tags to and click the “edit” link.
- Select the appropriate tags for each user.
- Save the changes.
- Go to the frontend of your site and check to see if the changes have taken effect.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are user tags in Ultimate Member?
User tags are a feature in Ultimate Member which allows users to add custom tags to their profiles, enabling users to better classify and categorize themselves and their content.
2. How do I create user tags in Ultimate Member?
User tags can be created by going to the ‘User Tags’ page in the WordPress admin area and clicking the ‘Add New’ button.
3. How do I assign user tags to users?
User tags can be assigned to users by going to the user’s profile page in the WordPress admin area and clicking the ‘User Tags’ tab.
4. Does Ultimate Member allow users to search for other users by user tags?
Yes, Ultimate Member allows users to search for other users by user tags. The ‘User Tags’ search form can be found in the user profile page.
5. Does Ultimate Member allow users to filter content by user tags?
Yes, Ultimate Member allows users to filter content by user tags. This feature can be found in the ‘Content’ section of the WordPress admin area.