Woocommerce Cost of Goods (COGs) is a plugin that helps eCommerce store owners to easily track and manage the cost of goods sold for their store. This plugin can be used to calculate and manage the COGs for each product, helping eCommerce store owners to accurately track their inventory and costs.
The plugin is designed to work seamlessly with the Woocommerce platform, allowing store owners to easily add, remove, or adjust the cost of goods for any product in their store. This plugin makes it easy for store owners to track their inventory costs, making sure they are aware of their total costs at all times.
The plugin also has an intuitive dashboard that allows store owners to easily view and manage their COG’s. This dashboard displays all the costs associated with each product, including the cost of the item, shipping costs, taxes, and any other costs associated with the product. This dashboard also allows store owners to view their total inventory costs at any given time, allowing them to make informed decisions about their inventory and costs.
The plugin also offers some additional features such as automated inventory updates, which helps store owners keep their inventory up to date. This feature allows store owners to easily adjust the cost of their products when their inventory changes, ensuring that they are always aware of their total costs.
The Woocommerce Cost of Goods plugin also allows store owners to export their COG’s to a CSV or Excel spreadsheet. This makes it easy for store owners to analyze their costs, as well as make necessary changes to their inventory or prices.
Overall, the Woocommerce Cost of Goods plugin is an invaluable tool for store owners, allowing them to easily manage and track their costs. By providing store owners with an intuitive dashboard, automated inventory updates, and the ability to export their COG’s to a CSV or Excel spreadsheet, this plugin makes it easy for store owners to make informed decisions about their inventory and costs. The plugin is designed to be easy to use and is an essential tool for any store owner who wants to keep their costs under control.
- Track Profit Margins: Easily monitor the cost of goods sold for each product to help you understand where your profits are coming from.
- Inventory Tracking: Easily monitor the total cost of inventory across multiple orders, shipments, and returns.
- Cost of Goods Reports: Generate detailed reports to gain insight into your cost of goods including average cost of goods, cost by product, and cost by supplier.
- Partial Cost of Goods: Track the cost of goods for partial shipments and returns.
- Automated Cost of Goods Updates: Automatically update cost of goods when prices change or when orders are fulfilled.
- Cost of Goods Taxes: Automatically calculate cost of goods taxes and fees.
- Cost of Goods by Supplier: Track cost of goods for each individual supplier.
- Multiple Cost of Goods Methods: Support multiple cost of goods methods such as FIFO and LIFO.
- Cost of Goods Accounting: Easily export cost of goods data for accounting and tax purposes.
As of April 2021, the WooCommerce Cost of Goods plugin has been downloaded over 300,000 times.
Woocommerce Cost of Goods offers four pricing tiers:
1. Personal: $79/year
2. Business: $149/year
3. Developer: $249/year
4. Agency: $399/year
How to use it ?
- First, install and activate the ‘Woocommerce Cost Of Goods’ plugin on your WordPress website.
- Once activated, go to the WooCommerce Settings page and select the ‘Inventory’ tab.
- From here, you can enable the plugin and set up the cost of goods settings.
- Next, go to the Products page and select which product(s) you want to track costs for.
- Enter the cost of goods for each product.
- You can also add additional cost of goods for specific variations of products.
- Finally, go to the Reports page to review the cost of goods for each product.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is Woocommerce Cost of Goods?
A1. Woocommerce Cost of Goods (COG) is a plugin for the Woocommerce ecommerce platform that tracks and records the cost of goods sold. It helps to track the cost of inventory purchased, labor costs, and other associated costs.
Q2. How does Woocommerce Cost of Goods work?
A2. Woocommerce Cost of Goods works by tracking the cost of the items that you purchase for your store and then calculating it against the sales made. This allows you to quickly and accurately determine your profit margins.
Q3. What features does Woocommerce Cost of Goods have?
A3. Woocommerce Cost of Goods has features such as cost of goods tracking, cost of goods reports, inventory control, and cost of goods analysis.
Q4. What payment methods does Woocommerce Cost of Goods support?
A4. Woocommerce Cost of Goods supports all major payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net.
Q5. Is Woocommerce Cost of Goods secure?
A5. Yes, Woocommerce Cost of Goods is highly secure and is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). It also uses secure encryption and authentication methods to protect data.
There are no reviews yet.