Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount is a plugin that combines the power of Woocommerce and Mailchimp to create discounts for customers that subscribe to your Mailchimp list. This plugin allows businesses to reward their customers for signing up to their Mailchimp list, creating a seamless and automated discount process.
Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount is an easy and effective way to create incentives for customers to subscribe to your Mailchimp list. It allows businesses to create coupons for discounts on their store’s products, which are sent out to customers that sign up to their Mailchimp list. The plugin is simple to set up and can be used to create discounts for customers who have subscribed to your list for the first time, or for customers who have been subscribed for a longer period of time.
The plugin also allows businesses to better target their customers, as they can create discounts targeted to certain segments of their list, such as customers who have purchased certain products or customers who have been subscribed for a certain period of time. This allows businesses to reward their most loyal customers with special discounts, making it easier to retain them.
Additionally, Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount allows businesses to set up automated emails to be sent to subscribers after they’ve signed up. These emails can contain offers and discounts, as well as information about future events or products. This helps to keep customers engaged with the business, making them more likely to make purchases.
Finally, Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount is an inclusive plugin, as it allows businesses to create discounts for all of their customers regardless of their gender, race, religion, or other attribute. This helps businesses create a more equitable and inclusive environment for their customers, making them more likely to make purchases and stay loyal to the business.
Overall, Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount is a powerful tool that can be used to create incentives for customers to subscribe to your Mailchimp list. It is easy to set up and use, and provides businesses with the ability to target their customers more effectively and create more equitable discounts for all of their customers.
- Automatically apply discounts to customers who are subscribed to a MailChimp list.
- Ability to set different discounts for each MailChimp list.
- Automatically send a coupon code to customers who subscribe to a MailChimp list.
- Ability to set an expiration date for the discount code.
- Ability to set a minimum order amount for the discount code.
- Ability to exclude certain products from the discount code.
- Customizable discount code message.
- Automatically unsubscribe a customer from a MailChimp list when the discount code is used.
The Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount plugin has been downloaded over 50,000 times.
The pricing for Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount varies depending on the number of subscribers/customers you have on your mailing list.
For up to 500 subscribers/customers, the cost is $19.99/month.
For 501-2000 subscribers/customers, the cost is $49.99/month.
For 2001-10000 subscribers/customers, the cost is $99.99/month.
For 10001-50000 subscribers/customers, the cost is $199.99/month.
For 50001-100000 subscribers/customers, the cost is $299.99/month.
For 100001+ subscribers/customers, the cost is $499.99/month.
How to use it ?
- Install the Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin’s settings in the WordPress dashboard.
- Connect the plugin to your Mailchimp account.
- Create a new discount code in Mailchimp.
- Add the discount code to the plugin’s settings in the WordPress dashboard.
- Configure the discount code to be automatically sent to subscribers when they sign up for a newsletter.
- Test the plugin by signing up for the newsletter and verifying that the discount code is applied when checking out.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I set up a Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount?
Answer: You can set up a Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount by integrating your Woocommerce store with Mailchimp, creating a discount code, and then using the Mailchimp automation feature to send the discount code to customers when they subscribe to your list.
2. Can I use Mailchimp to send discount codes to customers who have already made a purchase?
Answer: Yes, you can use the Mailchimp automation feature to send discount codes to customers who have already made a purchase.
3. Can I customize the discount codes I send out?
Answer: Yes, you can customize the discount codes you send out with Mailchimp. You can choose the discount amount and expiration date, as well as add custom messages or images.
4. Can I track the success of my Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount campaigns?
Answer: Yes, you can track the success of your Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount campaigns by using Mailchimp’s analytics feature. This feature will allow you to see how many customers have used the discount code and how much money you have saved.
5. Can I use Mailchimp to send out discounts to my existing customers?
Answer: Yes, you can use Mailchimp to send out discounts to your existing customers by using the automation feature to send out discount codes. This will allow you to reward your loyal customers and encourage them to keep shopping with you.