WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is a plugin developed by WPMU DEV, the world’s leading WordPress community. This widget helps connect your WordPress blog to the WPMU DEV network, giving you access to a wide range of tutorials and resources that can help you improve your blog.
The WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is a powerful tool that enables you to add a blog post blogroll to your WordPress website. This widget allows you to list the most recent blog posts from your own blog, as well as from the WPMU DEV network. This allows you to easily keep your readers updated on the latest news and information from your blog, as well as access resources from the WPMU DEV network.
The WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is an easy to install plugin that can be added to any WordPress website. Once installed, you can customize the widget to display the blog posts you want, as well as the number of posts to display. You can also choose the categories that you want to be included in the blogroll.
The WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is designed to be inclusive of all users. It is accessible to people with disabilities, as it is designed to be screen-reader friendly. Additionally, the widget is designed to be compatible with different languages, making it easy to use for anyone around the world.
The WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is an incredibly useful tool for bloggers who want to take their blog to the next level. By connecting your blog to the WPMU DEV network, you can access resources that can help you improve your blog and reach a wider audience. The WPMU DEV Blogs Widget is an easy to install and customizable widget that can help you make the most of your blog.
- Configurable Widget Title
- Configurable Number of Posts to Display
- Post Excerpts, Thumbnails and Titles
- Read More Links for Each Post
- Ability to Select Posts by Category or Tag
- Automatically Caches Posts for Optimal Performance
- Ability to Exclude Posts by Category or Tag
- Ability to Include or Exclude RSS Feeds
- Ability to Add Custom CSS Classes
- Responsive Design for Mobile Devices
According to the WPMU DEV website, the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
The price for the WPMU DEV Blogs Widget varies depending on the plan you choose.
For the WPMU DEV Standard plan, the price for the widget is $19 per month.
For the WPMU DEV Pro plan, the price for the widget is $49 per month.
For the WPMU DEV Business plan, the price for the widget is $99 per month.
How to use it ?
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Plugins section.
- Click on the “Add New” button, and search for “WPMU DEV Blogs Widget”.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click on the “Install Now” button to begin the installation process.
- After the plugin is installed, click on the “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the “Appearance” section of the WordPress dashboard and select “Widgets”.
- Drag and drop the “WPMU DEV Blogs Widget” onto the sidebar of your choice.
- Configure the plugin settings as desired (e.g. number of blogs, blog categories, etc.).
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is WPMU Dev Blogs Widget?
A1. WPMU Dev Blogs Widget is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display a list of your most recent blog posts from the WPMU DEV blog on your site.
Q2. How do I install WPMU Dev Blogs Widget?
A2. The WPMU Dev Blogs Widget can be installed like any other WordPress plugin. You can download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory, or you can go to your WordPress Dashboard and search for “WPMU Dev Blogs Widget”, then install and activate it.
Q3. How can I customize the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget?
A3. The WPMU Dev Blogs Widget can be customized by going to the WordPress Dashboard and navigating to the “Widgets” page. From here, you can drag and drop the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget into the sidebar and configure the settings to your liking.
Q4. Does the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget support multiple languages?
A4. Yes, the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget supports multiple languages. You can select the language you want to use when configuring the settings for the widget.
Q5. Is the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget compatible with other WordPress plugins?
A5. Yes, the WPMU Dev Blogs Widget is compatible with most other WordPress plugins. However, if you experience any issues when using the plugin with other plugins, please contact WPMU Dev Support for assistance.